Tuesday 24 March 2009

Petal's birthday


This card I made for my lovely friend "Petal" who lives on t'other side of the world....well ok, not quite, but pretty far away in the USA.

I used a design by Jo Kill from Papercraft Inspirations magazine cos it was so cute but I couldn't figure out how to make the photocopier print the right bit of the page while enlarging at the same time for the pattern, so I basically had to draw the pieces out, cut them and stick them and hope it looked a bit like a panda.

The patterned paper is Basic Grey and the cardstock is Coredinations. The sentiment was done using the free flocking kit that came with the magazine and the ribbon and the other embellishments are from my stash.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Cute card! and much prettier in person! BTW have I told you how much I really like this card? LOL!

Kristen said...

You need to update and tell everyone you are published!!!!!

x