Saturday 9 August 2008


Gosh....look how long it is since I've blogged! Mind you I have been away at my Mums, had an exam to have in for the OU and been running about after the kids (I'm still not sure why I run about after them more now that they are older, the youngest being 13, than I did when they were little).

Anyway, todays card is yet another one of the 18th cards that my daughter asks me to make on a regular basis at the moment...LOL!

I thought Edwin with his tray of drinks was fun for this. The patterned paper is by Papermania and was part of a wee stash my Mum bought me for my birthday which is tomorrow....gulp I'll be 39!!!!

I've used Bazzil cardstock on this and some lovely blooms from sarahs cards. The letters and numbers have been cut using the cuttlebug and the hippy chick alphabet. Flower brad is from Dovecraft and the large one is from the Laura Ashley range (again, pressies from my Mum). I wasn't quite sure what I would do with these brads cos they are really big and fabric covered but it goes really nicely in the middle of the flowers.

No comments: