Saturday 23 August 2008

If I have to make another 18th.......



...I think I might cry ;-)

I'm not sure about this one. But I'm not sure about a lot of my cards lately.

I have just started a new job and I'm still trying to do an OU course so trying very hard to get myself organized...not very successfully. I also don't feel very well today, I have rather a sore throat. I'm hoping it goes away as I'm working all day tomorrow.

I used a project from the scor-pal site and also made the pizza box to put it in.

Cardstock is bazzil bling...what else! The patterned paper is from K & Co and all the bits and bobs are from my stash. All the squares and circles were cut using the cuttlebug and nestabilities.

I have to say that having the scor-pal makes things a lot easier. I wish I'd got one sooner.

No comments: