Thursday 17 April 2008

Jo's birthday


It was my friend's birthday this week so todays card is the one I sent to her. I moved around a lot as a child and so didn't manage to stay in touch with many friends. I still write to one who I've known since I was two.....but I haven't seen her since I was 15 as she now lives in the States. The only other one I am in touch with is the one who got the card. I met her when I was about 11 or 12 and we still write and send birthday/xmas cards etc.
I'm going to England in July to meet some of my other lovely friends so I shall pop in and see my school friend too.........maybe I won't tell her and keep it as a surprise (although it has been about 18 years so maybe she won't recognise me...LOL!)
Hmm...it would appear that a lot of my cards lately have been made using my nestabilities, I think I need to try something different. This one has a pink petticoat image on it coloured with watercolour pencils, card and ribbon from my stash.

No comments: