Saturday 19 April 2008

Jukie's birthday


It's my lovely friend, Jukie's birthday today.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUKIE!

I made her this card using yet another image from Pink Petticoat. I thought she might appreciate the humour on this one. Again using my nestabilities for the matting and layering but using my single hole punch to create the holes around the edge of the larger one. The cardstock is from my stash. The yellow backing is bazzil bling and the ribbons are from my stash. I have coloured the image with watercolour pencils and sakura clear sparkle pen.

Flowers are from Sarahs cards and the brads have a glittered coating on them.

2 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

our cards and I can see from your blog, I found yet another PP fan

Jukie said...

It looks even more fab in the flesh....just not sure I like the comment about the size of my bottom...**WINK**