Saturday 9 February 2008

clever girl


My friends know that I am doing an Open University course on Data, Computing and information. Sounds a bit geeky I know, but I decided that while I was still at home with my youngest daughter I may as well try and do something useful.
I had a 3 and a half hour lesson this morning on javascript programming. I came out the other end feeling a little dazed to say the least.
The card I made a while ago for my other lovely daughter who is going to uni in the summer to study biomedical sciences with psychology. I made the card when she got great grades in her highers.
It's using some gingham cardstock (don't know the make) ribbons and gems from my stash. Cuttlebug letters and the stars are using a template from papercraft Inspirations magazine.
Who knows. maybe at the end of my course my daughter might make one like this for me...LOL!

2 comments:

Jukie said...

and who kept this all very quiet! hmmmmm great Blog T and fabulous cards lovey!

Kristen said...

oh you are DEFINITELY the "clever girl!" well done for getting started (the hard part!!!) all the rest is just tinkering around. Fab cards as always!