Saturday 23 February 2008

The reveal.....


Seeing as all the recipients have got their cards I can reveal the card I made earlier. I think the mail must have had a tail wind because I only sent the cards on Tuesday or Wednesday and my friend in the good old US of A got hers today.....gosh!
So, this card was made using the dreaded orange corrugated card stock. the floral paper was sent to me by a good friend and comes from the DCWV Teen stack. The image is a stamp from the sugar nelly collection coloured in with pencils and clear glaze added with a sakura pen to her wellies.
Hearts cut out with my cuttlebug and sentiment done on the computer. Button and fibres from my stash. It doesn't show too well in the picture but the card is light brown to coordinate with the brown and orange in the patterned paper.

1 comment:

Jukie said...

As a lucky recipient I can tell you this card is beautiful!