Thursday 28 February 2008

Last Minute Rush






As per usual a last minute rush to make Mother's Day cards for my Mum who lives in England so I need to get them posted!!!!



The first card is made using a Tilda Stamp and just coloured in with pencils. I've added Diamond Glaze to the raindrops and the rain splash on her hand and it doesn't show on the photo but it gives a great raised effect. The shapes have been cut using nestabilities and the background embossed on the cuttlebug. "mum" has been printed on the computer.


For the second card I used the nestabilities to cut an aperture into some card, framed it with some mirri card and then stamped Tinkerbell on the bit that I cut out but put it inside the card. Some patterned paper and a few bits of ribbon with "granny" printed onto a tag cut by the cuttlebug and that was it.

1 comment:

Jukie said...

someone has been shopping! fab cards as always