Friday 15 February 2008

Right Back At Ya Petal.....LOL!


A very good friend of mine has taken to doing this so we can't see what she's sending us till we get it......well right back at ya Petal....Hee Hee!!!!

All I will say about this card is that my Mum got me a box of card recently and there was some orange corrugated card in it. Well I have always steered clear of this as I don't really know how to use it. So, I decided that the cards I make this month for my friends would use this and apart from that, I would just wing it!

You will need to wait until they get their cards before I show the full picture ;-)

3 comments:

Treacle said...

Me is thinking I need to pull my finger out my @r$£ and start me own blog so I can wind you and Petal up!!!!

So keep your eyes open it should be ready by 2010 rofl

xXx

Jukie said...

its just not fair....I show you mine and get you to choose the one you want....just because she doesnt play fair!lol:)

Kristen said...

ROFL!!!

Loving it already!