Thursday 12 June 2008

Another 18th


I'm inundated with orders from my daughter to make 18th birthday cards for her friends at the moment.

Todays card is one of them...LOL!

I love these new Sugar Nelly stamps, the images are gorgeous. I only have 2 of them, but I can see the others following at some point ;-)

I love this colour combination too on the K & Co papers. This image was used on a card, using these colours, on the funky kits website and I thought it was lovely.

I did use my nestabilites to cut out the image and made a bit of a mistake. I put the die too far to one side and it cut the edges of the curves off. I decided to cut the sides off and thought it looked ok so just used it like that.

Flowers are from my stash as is the ribbon. The letters and numbers are cuttlebugged using the Hippy Chick alphabet and the sentiment is a plastic tile free with a mag this month.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: