Friday 6 June 2008

Prom night


Wow....this has been a busy time, what with exams for the kids and prizegiving last night and prom night tonight.

My eldest came home from her hair trial last week with the words..."your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to make some hair decor for me, perhaps a beaded hair comb?"

My first thought was "oh gosh", or something else unprintable....LOL!

I made the comb but as it turned out it wasn't suitable but I'd also made some flowers with beads and wires which could just be place individually into her hair. She was rather pleased with them (thank goodness, because I've never used beads or wire before to make anything) and her hairdresser was delighted, muttering something about our phone number and weddings......gulp!

Anyway the picture today is her hair...which she'll kill me for if she finds out, hence the reason for not putting up a pic of her in all her glory.

It was lovely and a first for me, seeing as my son left school before prom year. Took loads of pics and then went to the hotel to see all the kids in their finery. They were absolutely beautiful. Just made me reaslise how much my little girl is growing up!!!!

No comments: