Sunday 15 June 2008

Where did the time go?


It was my daughters 18th yesterday. Where on earth did that time go? I have a son who will be 20 in a couple of weeks but somehow my daughters birthday seemed a bit more of a shock.

Poor thing was working though and again today so she hasn't had a chance to celebrate. A bit of a rough shove into adulthood.

The card today is the one I made for her brother and sister to give to her.

I saw this image and it just reminded me of her. She can spend hours with her hair straighteners getting her hair just right and she hates if it's raining. She will even put up a brolly to walk a dozen steps to the car....LOL! Although one day a couple of weeks ago, we had parked quite far from the house and the heavens opened just as we got out of the car. She put up her brolly and a couple of seconds later, there was a huge rumble of thunder. She screamed, flung the brolly at me and ran.....with me following behind in fits of laughter. Her reasoning? Where there is thunder there may be lightning!

Anyway, I digress, the cardstock was just stuff from my stash, the flowers from my stash and the numbers cut on the cuttlebug using the Hippy Chick alphabet set.

No comments: