Friday 27 June 2008

Grandad


Well I can wish all I like that I was back at the Bon Jovi concert, but that aint gonna happen any time soon....LOL!

I had some cards that had to be made for tomorrow. One of them for my daughters best friend, and the only information she gave me was that obviously it was for her 18th and it had to be a Gary Barlow (from Take That) card. Well it ended up very Gary Barlow-y. As well as the picture on the front, there are pictures inside, including one of GB himself with the girl in question (some doctoring and a craft knife);-) and then 2 pictures on the back too.

The card I'm sharing today is one of the ones for my dad, from the kids. My mind was a complete blank, so I was surfing a bit trying to find some interesting facts from 1943. Only trouble is, that it was during WWII and most of the facts involved battles etc.

I then found a list of people born that year and so the card was made. I wasn't sure about it at first, but the kids like it, so..................

Pp is by K & Co. Cardstock from my stash, and the arrows cut using a die with the cuttlebug.

No comments: