Monday 12 May 2008

Dunno Ducky


Gosh it's so long since I updated my blog. A good friend of mine told me I'm a terrible blogger.....she may have a point, LOL!

Another lovely sunny day here on the West coast of Scotland but a bit breezier than it's been lately. I haven't been out in the sun though, I don't really like it. I have been inside doing my studies and doing quite a bit of stamping images so I have a stock to work with.

This card was made for my youngest daughters friend. The duck image is from High Hopes (isn't he cute?) as is the wee chick.

I used my nestabilities to cut the aperture in the corner of the card and the chick is mounted on bazzil bling and put on foam pads inside the aperture.

Paper is K & Co and the rest of the CS is from my stash.

Sentiment and name were printed on the computer. I always tend to put the name on the card for kids. They love getting something that's personalised.

No comments: