Saturday 3 May 2008

MILs birthday


It's a bit of a dodgy day today weatherwise, so I'm playing safe and staying indoors. I have been doing a couple of Open University courses while I'm still at home for the kids and I have my final exams to submit for my computing course. I thought I should probably make a start as it involves programming (:-s), so no crafting for me today.

It's my MILs birthday today and it's her card that I'm sharing today.

I used one of my magnolia stamps, Martha, and have her sitting on a frame made using my trusty nestabilities (what else....lol).

The papers are from K & Co and I love these ones. I have paper pieced Marthas dress using them too.

Flowers are from Sarah's cards and the sentiment is from a HOTP stamp set. The letters were cut using the cuttlebug and the harmony alphabet.

1 comment:

Jukie said...

I love how you have her sitting on the edge!