Monday 19 May 2008

Finally finished !


Woo Hoo....I've finally finished my exams for my computing course with the OU. what a weight off my mind, now I just have to catch up with my maths and do the next exam for that.....in 3 or 4 days :-/

The card I'm sharing today is for my daughters friend. I have a number of 18th birthday cards to do in the next few months for her pals, so thinking cap on so they're not all the same.

Cardstock is from my stash. The lighter blue background is bazzil bling. Patterned paper is K & Co. The name has been cut using the cuttlebug and harmony alphabet with bazzil bling cardstock.

All of the flowers are from sarahs cards and the brads and ribbons are from my stash.

The image is from Pink Petticoat, who have some great images and they are so handy cos you can print out a stack of them and have them ready to colour.

I had made a mistake with this at first.....I put on the little stones for her necklace/bracelet....then realised I still had to cut it out with my nestabilities and the cuttlebug. The result was some rather crushed stones. Luckily the glue was still wet so I could take them off and redo them....LOL !

No comments: