Thursday 22 May 2008

Baby girl


Todays card is a baby girl one made for Julie and Ian from Papercuts.

They had their wee girl last week so I'd better get the card signed and sent off to them!

The image is just adorable and is from High Hopes, coloured in with watercolour pencils.

Patterned cardstock is from the DCWV adhesive stack and the plain CS is from my stash.

I pinched the sentiment from somewhere, I think I'm right in saying it was in some card kits from QVC by Lisa Bearnson.

handprint stamp is from my seeDs and the ribbon as usual from my rather large stash (although I have been very good and not bought any ribbons for a while cos I'm trying to start using them instead of just looking at them ;-))

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Too cute! Love that stamp anyway! good to see it in pink!