Friday 2 May 2008

Peeking over


Another card for my nieces birthday. This one was made using papers from my stash but not sure where they came from.

The stamped images are from a woodware set designed by Francoise Reed. They are really easy to use and the images are so cute.

I am having a few problems coming up with ideas for cards at the moment and a lot of my cards have ended up quite 'samey'.....either using the same images or using my nestabilities. I think I need to go looking for my mojo because one of my daughters is going to want quite a few cards for her friends soon and they are all turning 18.

My other daughter needs 3 next week for 13 year old girls so here's hoping my get up and go, gets up and comes back...LOL!

1 comment:

Jukie said...

This is so cute T! I haven't noticed a dip in your mojo love! your still inspiring.